This was originally posted on 11/14/13 on Facebook.
Nothing new today. He has been stable all day, which is great. Tomorrow, our surgeon will consult with other surgeons from different hospitals in the region about his condition. They will decide if this surgery is the best course of action and when exactly to do it. We have been told that the most likely outcome is to have the surgery on Friday, but we will find out for sure by late tomorrow morning. Thank you all again for your thoughts and prayers! We feel the love!